As part of the Alliance’s strategy to attract and retain young talent to Waukesha County, we are revamping our current Young Professionals programming to serve the young professionals community better. We want to help young professionals in Waukesha County get to know each other, access professional development opportunities and build lasting connections with each other and the community. Our young professionals are the next generation of leaders in Waukesha County—we want to help them build their network now to enrich their career and personal life for years to come.
Here are all the opportunities we will offer this year:
- YP Professional Development programs
- Meet our YP group four times a year to develop your professional skills to move forward in your career.
- YP Executive Chat series
- Chat with local business leaders to learn how they rose to the top and what helped them get there. Get advice from Waukesha County’s C-suite executives on how you can achieve the results you want in your career.
- YP Leadership workshops
- We are the next generation of leaders in Waukesha County—come to our leadership workshops twice a year to develop your leadership skills and pursue personal and professional growth.
- Emerging Leaders of Waukesha County awards program
- This annual awards program honors YPs who live or work in Waukesha County and who are creating and inspiring a better vision for the future. We celebrate the strides the award recipients are taking to further themselves personally and professionally by showing initiative, determination and commitment.
- Along with other counties in Wisconsin, we participate in NEWaukee’s annual YPWeek. YPWeek is a week-long, state-wide initiative to bring attention to YPs in the workplace and the issues that matter to them. We offer multiple programs in partnership with other organizations in Waukesha County during this week to bring YPs together and build lasting connections with each other and the community.
- Get to Know Your County networking programs
- Meet our YP Committee for a free, casual networking program every other month at different locations around Waukesha County. Get to know each other and build your network.
- Access volunteer opportunities to get involved with the Waukesha County nonprofit community and make a difference in our area.
- Subscribe to our monthly YP newsletter containing relevant professional development articles, recognition of local YPs who are impacting our community, available volunteer opportunities, upcoming programs, etc.
Participation in the Young Professionals of Waukesha County group is offered to YPs at no additional cost when the company is a member of the Alliance. There may be registration fees associated with individual YP programs. Register for programs here.
Share on Social Media
Sign up for newsletter updates