Want to work for the Alliance or Waukesha County Center for Growth? Check out our openings!
The Waukesha County Business Alliance is looking for an intern. Work with the county-wide chamber of commerce and gain real-world experience interacting with local businesses. This internship will include administrative and general office tasks, in addition to assisting our events and programs team. This is a paid internship, requiring approximately 15-20 hours per week. Together, the Alliance and intern will determine mutual goals, as well as the best schedule and timeline.
- Assemble and collate member meeting packets or marketing materials.
- Prepare name tags and name tents for Alliance programs and meetings.
- Update data in the Alliance’s database.
- Input calendar notices on Alliance Outlook calendars.
- Assist our marketing and programs department with preparation for upcoming programs.
- Assist our business and education department with preparation for school tours and expos.
- Set up conference rooms and assist with meeting preparation.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- The Alliance is looking for a friendly, creative, and motivated individual who is willing to help with the many facets of a business association.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Planning/problem-solving skills.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, references and a cover letter that expresses your writing and communication skills here. List “Alliance Internship" in the subject line of the email.