Want to work for the Alliance or one of our member companies? Check out any openings!
Posted April 7, 2020
The Waukesha County Center for Growth (WCCG) works jointly with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), which provides no-cost, confidential business consulting services to small and medium-sized firms. SBDC consultants facilitate improvement and growth for small and emerging mid-sized companies and help people launch successful new firms. Demand for SBDC services continues to grow and the current COVID-19 situation has increased that demand.
The Wisconsin SBDC is accredited by America’s SBDC and has a network of 14 offices that are funded and managed in collaboration with the U.S. Small Business Administration, and part of a national network of nearly 1,000 centers.
Posted February 21, 2020
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase workplace and corporate giving in Waukesha County Corporate Engagement portfolio. This includes planning, organizing, leading, and researching in order to develop new workplace giving campaigns and increase existing ones.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with company decision-makers, ambassadors, assigned cabinet members and fundraising volunteers in Waukesha County.
- Supervision of a team of temporary employees (Loaned Executives) during the campaign season.
- This position reports to the Manager, Corporate Engagement.
Posted December 20, 2019
The Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC) is a leading innovative statewide economic development corporation that’s been “Putting Dreams to Work” since 1987. We open the doors of opportunity by providing targeted individuals who are interested in starting, strengthening or expanding businesses with access to critical resources such as responsible financial products and quality business and financial education. Our focus is on individuals who face barriers in accessing traditional financing or resources – in particular women, people of color, veterans and low-income individuals. To learn more about WWBIC visit: www.wwbic.com.
Posted October 13, 2019
The Waukesha County Business Alliance is looking for an administrative intern. Work with the countywide chamber of commerce and gain real‐world experience interacting with local businesses. This internship will include administrative and general office tasks, in addition to assisting our business and education team. This is a paid internship, requiring approximately 10‐15 hours per week. Together, the Alliance and intern will determine mutual goals, as well as the best schedule and timeline. This internship reports to the Alliance’s Office Manager.
Posted August 2, 2018
- Full & Part Time Deli Team Members**
- Full & Part Time Customer Service Clerks**
- Full & Part Time Front End Coordinator**
- **INCLUDES $250 HIRING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS IN POSITION. DETAILS ON BONUS WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING INTERVIEW!
Advantage Card Employee Discount Benefit to all Employees. Full Time Benefit package includes: Vacation & Holiday Pay, Premium Sunday Pay, Health & Dental Insurance and 401k with company match.
Plus, some FUN activities throughout the year like Special T-Shirt Promotions instead of Uniforms, Packer/Brewer Wear during Season, Raffles, Cookouts for Special Events and more! We are a family owned business that appreciate our Team and like to reward them.
Click below to apply: