We work to retain talent and skill up our current workforce. Whether it be providing resources to help those already employed get ahead or providing opportunities to the unemployed, we want to ensure everyone in our area is contributing to our economy and reaching their full potential.
- Expand the Alliance’s Young Professionals of Waukesha County group to build a community of YPs in our area.
- Promote the Alliance’s Leadership Waukesha County program to develop business professionals’ leadership skills.
- Support The Joseph Project’s efforts to expand in Waukesha County by connecting with local manufacturers and hosting an inaugural job fair in the city of Milwaukee.
- Connect manufacturers with organizations that work with nontraditional populations for hire, such as veterans, inmates, the unemployed, people with disabilities and more.
- Host training seminars to help businesses learn how to apply for Wisconsin Fast Forward grants and other incentives to upskill employees.
- Connect businesses to WOW Workforce Development for incumbent worker training and on-the-job training assistance and support WOW job fairs in the fall and spring.