Nonprofit of the Year Application
The Business of the Year Awards recognize top-performing nonprofits who have a significant presence in Waukesha County and are making our community a great place to work, play and live.
Nominations for 2022 Nonprofit of the Year are now open through May 31, 2022. Winners will be celebrated at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting on October 12!
• Promotes health, safety and quality of life
How do your organization’s services impact the health, safety and quality of life of the community?
• Fulfills the mission of the organization
What is your mission statement and what services do you provide to support it?
• Financial sustainability
How does your organization manage its resources in order to stay financially solvent?
• Engages in collaborations and partnerships
How does your organization use its community relationships to enhance delivery of services?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Registered nonprofit organization
• Serves Waukesha County residents
Please note: Nonprofits that have been named a winner are ineligible for three years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your organization is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from donors or clients addressing working with your organization.