Nonprofit of the Year application
• Promotes health, safety and quality of life
How do your organization’s services impact the health, safety and quality of life of the community?
• Fulfills the mission of the organization
What is your mission statement and what services do you provide to support it?
• Financial sustainability
How does your organization manage its resources in order to stay financially solvent?
• Engages in collaborations and partnerships
How does your organization use its community relationships to enhance delivery of services?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Registered nonprofit organization
• Serves Waukesha County residents
Please note: Nonprofits that have been named a winner are ineligible for five years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your organization is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from donors or clients addressing working with your organization.