Nonprofit of the Year application
Nominations for 2021 Nonprofit of the Year are now open! Award winners will be recognized at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting in September. Nominations will close on May 1, 2021.
• Promotes health, safety and quality of life
How do your organization’s services impact the health, safety and quality of life of the community?
• Fulfills the mission of the organization
What is your mission statement and what services do you provide to support it?
• Financial sustainability
How does your organization manage its resources in order to stay financially solvent?
• Engages in collaborations and partnerships
How does your organization use its community relationships to enhance delivery of services?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Registered nonprofit organization
• Serves Waukesha County residents
Please note: Nonprofits that have been named a winner are ineligible for five years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your organization is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from donors or clients addressing working with your organization.