Nonprofit of the Year Application
The Nonprofit of the Year awards recognize top-performing nonprofits who have a significant presence in Waukesha County and are making our community a great place to work, play and live.
Nominations must be submitted prior to April 30, 2023. Winners will be celebrated at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting on September 14, 2023.
• Promotes health, safety and quality of life
How do your organization’s services impact the health, safety and quality of life of the community?
• Fulfills the mission of the organization
What is your mission statement and what services do you provide to support it?
• Financial sustainability
How does your organization manage its resources in order to stay financially solvent?
• Engages in collaborations and partnerships
How does your organization use its community relationships to enhance delivery of services?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Registered nonprofit organization
• Serves Waukesha County residents
Please note: Nonprofits that have been named a winner are ineligible for three years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your organization is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from donors or clients addressing working with your organization.
NONPROFIT OF THE YEAR SPONSORS: