Emerging Leaders of Waukesha County nomination
Do you know an emerging leader, 45 years or under, who positively stands out?
Within Waukesha County and southeastern Wisconsin, many young people are taking strides to further themselves and their careers by showing personal initiative, determination and commitment. Whether it’s getting involved in different areas of the company or different areas of the community, these engaged employees have shown that tomorrow’s leaders are taking the right steps today.
Nominations for the 2020 program are no longer being accepted. Stay tuned for details on our 2021 program!
• Submit the below form.
• Include a biography or resume and up to two additional items that display the nominee’s achievements (i.e. newspaper articles, previous awards, etc.).
• Nominators are encouraged to include up to three letters of recommendation.
• Nominees must be age 45 and under.
• All nominees must live or work in Waukesha County.
JUDGING CRITERIA INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
• Community service involvement
Volunteer efforts; personal giving of time with or without an organization.
• Leadership traits
Displays integrity, collaboration, commitment, inclusivity, accountability and a growth and results orientation.
• Team player
Works to actively improve the team/group.
• Professional achievement
Success in reaching specific professional goals.
• Personal and professional development
Pursues educational opportunities and learning experiences.