Business of the Year Application
The Business of the Year Awards recognize top-performing businesses who have a significant presence in Waukesha County and are making our community a great place to work, play and live.
Nominations for 2022 Business of the Year are now closed. Winners will be celebrated at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting on October 12! Any new nominations will be considered in the 2023 Business of the year awards.
• A commitment to good business practice
• Customer focused commitment
How is your customer service exceptional?
• Community service involvement
Company and employee participation in community service activities
• A history of good employee relations/benefits
Company benefits, diversity training, development/empowerment programs, etc.
• Financial growth and consistency
• Education partnerships and workforce development
How is your company ensuring a robust pipeline of talent for the future within your industry?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Significant presence in southeast Wisconsin
Please note: Businesses that have been named a past #1 Business of the Year winner are ineligible for three years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your company is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from customers addressing working with your company.