Business of the Year application
The deadline for nominations has been extended to June 26, 2020. This year’s winners will be celebrated at our Annual Meeting on September 10.
• A commitment to good business practice
• Customer focused commitment
How is your customer service exceptional?
• Community service involvement
Company and employee participation in community service activities
• A history of good employee relations/benefits
Company benefits, diversity training, development/empowerment programs, etc.
• Financial growth and consistency
• Education partnerships and workforce development
How is your company ensuring a robust pipeline of talent for the future within your industry?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Significant presence in southeast Wisconsin
Please note: Businesses that have been named a past #1 Business of the Year winner are ineligible for five years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your company is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from customers addressing working with your company.