Business of the Year Application
The Business of the Year Awards recognize top-performing businesses who have a significant presence in Waukesha County and are making our community a great place to work, play and live.
Nominations must be submitted prior to April 30, 2023. Winners will be celebrated at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting on September 14, 2023.
• A commitment to good business practice
• Customer focused commitment
How is your customer service exceptional?
• Community service involvement
Company and employee participation in community service activities
• A history of good employee relations/benefits
Company benefits, diversity training, development/empowerment programs, etc.
• Financial growth and consistency
• Education partnerships and workforce development
How is your company ensuring a robust pipeline of talent for the future within your industry?
• Minimum of three years in business
• Significant presence in southeast Wisconsin
Please note: Businesses that have been named a past Business of the Year winner are ineligible for three years.
• Completed form below, including a short essay (no more than 1,000 words) detailing how your company is accomplishing the above criteria.
• Optional – Two to three letters of recommendation from customers addressing working with your company.
BUSINESS OF THE YEAR SPONSORS: