Leadership Waukesha County
Leadership Waukesha County has been a premier leadership development program for more than 30 years. The robust program provides the tools, processes and inspiration necessary to develop and enhance leadership skills that empower participants to assume effective leadership roles in the community and their careers.
The 10-session program is held in-person every other week from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Each class is facilitated by an experienced professional who leads the group through leadership development, discussions, book reviews and more.
- The opportunity to enhance leadership skills and personal effectiveness
- Chance to work with, and learn from, other business professionals and experienced leadership facilitators
- A broadened understanding of business issues at the local, regional and statewide level
- The opportunity to create a personal Professional Development Plan
- Leaders prepared to move their companies and organizations forward
- Employees connected to a diverse network of dynamic leaders
- Staff energized and motivated to apply program information to organizational situations
- Individuals with knowledge to address a variety of challenges with a well-grounded sense of local, regional and statewide issues
If you are not currently a member of the Alliance, please contact the Alliance for registration information.
As a premier professional development opportunity, participation requires a reasonable monetary and time investment.
The 10-session program meets every other week for a two hour facilitated discussion. In addition, participants are assigned to a small group which typically meets for one hour on the off weeks. Both facilitated and small group sessions take place during work hours, so please prep your schedule accordingly.
If you would like to learn more about commitment of this course, please call the Alliance at (262) 542-4249.
Tuition & Fees:
- $1,650 for Alliance members
- $2,500 for Non-Alliance members
A limited number of partial scholarships are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for candidates representing 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Questions? Please call the Alliance at (262) 542-4249.