Leadership Waukesha County
Leadership Waukesha County has been a premier leadership development program for more than 30 years. The robust program provides the tools, processes and inspiration necessary to develop and enhance leadership skills that empower participants to assume effective leadership roles in the community and their careers.
The 10-session program is held in-person every other week from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Each class is facilitated by an experienced professional who leads the group through leadership development, discussions, book reviews and more.
- The opportunity to enhance leadership skills and personal effectiveness
- Chance to work with, and learn from, other business professionals and experienced leadership facilitators
- A broadened understanding of business issues at the local, regional and statewide level
- The opportunity to create a personal Professional Development Plan
- Leaders prepared to move their companies and organizations forward
- Employees connected to a diverse network of dynamic leaders
- Staff energized and motivated to apply program information to organizational situations
- Individuals with knowledge to address a variety of challenges with a well-grounded sense of local, regional and statewide issues
If you are not currently a member of the Alliance, please contact Robyn Ludtke for registration information.
Tuition & Fees:
As a premier professional development opportunity, participation in the program requires a reasonable investment:
- $1,500 for Alliance members
- $2,500 for Non-Alliance members
A limited number of partial scholarships are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for candidates representing nonprofit organizations. Questions? Contact Robyn Ludtke, Vice President of Talent Development at email@example.com.
ActionCOACH Business Coaching
Executive Power, LLC
CHOICES Coaching & Consulting
Bank Five Nine
Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County
Waukesha State Bank
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin