Leadership Waukesha County
To provide the tools, processes and inspiration necessary to develop and enhance leadership skills that will empower participants to assume effective leadership roles in our community and further their careers.
Leadership Waukesha County is a nine-month program that focuses on the development of business professionals who live or work in the greater Waukesha County area. In its 25+ years of existence, more than 600 graduates of Leadership Waukesha County have strengthened their personal and professional skills.
The strength of the program lies in peer development through the sharing of issues and experiences. Each class is facilitated by experienced professionals who lead the group through leadership development, discussions, book reviews and more. The tangible and intangible benefits of Leadership Waukesha County are as diverse as the participants themselves. Graduates list increased awareness of self and coworkers, enhanced communication skills, a spark in creativity and thinking outside the box as some of the reasons they consider the program exceptional. You’ll be challenged and energized!
- The opportunity to enhance leadership skills and personal effectiveness
- An inclusive network of colleagues and resources
- Chance to work with, and learn from, other business professionals
- Opportunity to work with a set of experienced leadership facilitators
- A broadened understanding of business issues at the local, regional and statewide level
- Complimentary DiSC assessment
- Selected readings and book discussions
- Experience of visiting different host organizations throughout the county
- Eligibility for up to 5.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the program, through a partnership with UW-Extension and UW Colleges Continuing Education Departments
- Leaders prepared to move their companies and organizations forward
- Employees connected to a diverse network of dynamic leaders
- Staff energized and motivated to apply program information to organizational situations
- Individuals with knowledge to address a variety of challenges with a well-grounded sense of local, regional and statewide issues
Leadership Waukesha County Brochure
Leadership Waukesha County Application
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove
Executive Power, LLC
Backbone Institute, LLC
River Run Computers
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin