Events & Programs
In the midst of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our members is a top priority for the Alliance. Therefore, we have chosen to cancel and/or reschedule all of our upcoming events, programs, and meetings.
As a private, member-driven organization, we rely heavily on the support of our members. Cancelling and rescheduling programs puts a heavy financial burden on the Alliance and we greatly appreciate your continued support in the coming months.
The following is a comprehensive list of upcoming changes. We invite you to visit the individual event pages for additional information and/or to register. If you were previously registered for an event that has since changed, you should have received communication from the Alliance. If not, please feel free to contact us.
- Alliance 101 (May 19) – Cancelled
- Bridging the Gap (May 7) – Cancelled
- Emerging Leaders of Waukesha County (April 22) – Combined with Annual Meeting on September 10
- Leadership Waukesha County Graduation (May 6) – Combined with Annual Meeting on September 10
- One-on-One with Public Officials (April 23) – Cancelled
- Professional Women’s Development Network (May 21) – Cancelled
- The BIG One (July 22) – Rescheduled for September 30
- Waukesha County Awards Gala (June 11) – Combined with Annual Meeting on September 10
The Alliance offers more than 75 events and programs each year that give members an opportunity to network, develop themselves professionally and learn how to make their businesses more successful. There’s something for everyone. We hope to see you soon!