The Waukesha County Business Alliance believes all types of businesses, big or small, are important to the growth of Waukesha County. Small businesses comprise 92% of the Alliance’s membership. You are a vital part of what makes Waukesha County a great place to live, work and play!
The Alliance offers many benefits that are tailored to small business owners and executives. We’ll connect you to resources that can help your business thrive:
SmallBiz Alliance Programs
- Join us at our SmallBiz Alliance programs for a presentation on a topic important to running your business and receive personal attention to help your business get to the next level. After the presentation, engage in a roundtable discussion with others at your table, learn best practices and participate in workshop activities. If you’re a small business owner, these programs are for you!
- Programs are offered for business owners and executives. Learn more about upcoming programs here.
- Join one of our Small Business CEO Roundtables to discuss issues facing your business. Your roundtable group meets monthly and can serve as your own trusted board of advisors.
- Learn more about our CEO Roundtables and how to get involved.
No-Cost Business Consulting
- The Waukesha County Center for Growth, in partnership with the Small Business Administration and the Wisconsin Small Business Development Center, offers business consulting services at no cost. The organization is focused on helping small and mid-sized businesses to improve and grow, and entrepreneurs to launch successful enterprises. No matter what stage your business is in, let a business consultant be of assistance to you.