Do you know an emerging leader, 45 years or under, who positively stands out? Within Waukesha County and southeastern Wisconsin, many young people are taking strides to further themselves and their careers by showing personal initiative, determination and commitment. Whether it’s getting involved in different areas of the company or different areas of the community, these engaged employees have shown that tomorrow’s leaders are taking the right steps today.
Nominations must be submitted prior to April 30, 2023. Winners will be celebrated at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting on September 14, 2023.
- Nominees must be age 45 and under.
- All nominees must live or work in Waukesha County.
Judging criteria includes, but is not limited to:
- Leadership traits - displays integrity, collaboration, commitment, inclusivity, accountability and a growth and results orientation.
- Team player - works to actively improve the team/group.
- Professional achievement - success in reaching specific professional goals.
- Personal and professional development - pursues educational opportunities and learning experiences.