Support Waukesha County students in being both college and career ready. Ensure that they are informed consumers of education through awareness and engagement of all available post-secondary options. Prepare students to be successful in the job opportunities that exist in the marketplace, which supports the economic vitality of our region by providing businesses with a pipeline of skilled talent.
- Support schools in implementation of Academic Career Plans (ACPs) by providing the framework for business education partnerships throughout Waukesha County.
- Drive best practices among school districts by promoting and supporting the replication of programs of excellence.
- Connect with stakeholder groups, including students, parents, teachers, counselors and the broader community, to educate them about career opportunities and pathways available today.
- Highlight specific in-demand industries including manufacturing, construction/skilled trades, health care and information technology.
- Advocate for employability skills to become a part of the curriculum in every Waukesha County school district: communication, critical thinking and problem solving, personal responsibility, personal growth, lifelong learning and teamwork.
We encourage our members to get involved and support our efforts to ensure a strong, pro-business climate in Waukesha County and its surroundings. If you are interested in joining a policy committee, please contact us.
The Alliance’s Health Care committee works to bridge the gap between southeast Wisconsin’s health care providers and area students – the future workforce.
The Alliance’s Construction committee is focused on engaging area high schools and post-secondary schools in career pathways available in the construction and skilled trades industry.
R&R Insurance Services, Inc.
To the Edge LLC
Stanek Tool LLC
Precision Plus, Inc.
River Run Computers Inc.
Rogers Memorial Hospital
Mary Ellen Comp
Stier Construction, Inc.
Executive Power LLC
Waukesha State Bank
School District of Elmbrook
Tailored Label Products, Inc.
Johnson Financial Group
Aurora Health Care
Aries Industries, Inc.
DeWitt Ross & Stevens
MRA – The Management Association
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Waukesha® Metal Products
United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County
DeWitt Ross & Stevens
Jacsten Holdings, LLC