Waukesha County Business Alliance is looking for a marketing intern to be with us for the summer and fall. Work with the county-wide chamber of commerce by helping organize and maintain internal processes, while gaining real-world experience working with local businesses. This internship will be focused on assisting the PR & Marketing Manager with daily and weekly responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, proof and implement weekly emails
- Help maintain and update Constant Contact email lists
- Put together content for success stories by interviewing and photographing clients
- Attend Alliance events and programs as able and assist with logistics
- Other tasks as assigned
The Alliance is looking for a friendly, creative and motivated individual who is willing to help with the many facets of a business association.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail – an eye for design is appreciated
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, communications, business or graphic design
- Must have reliable transportation
This is a paid internship. The internship requires 12-15 hours per week from May-December. Together, the Alliance and intern will determine mutual goals, as well as the best schedule and timeline.
How to Apply:
Contact Amy Benz at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter that highlight qualifications through educational and professional learning experiences. Include “Marketing Intern” in the subject line of the email.