The Waukesha County Business Alliance is looking for an events & programs intern to support our business‐education partnership programs. Required hours will be 10‐15 per week, preferably working Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Start date is January of 2020 (or sooner). Salary is $10/hour. The position reports to the Manager of Business‐Education Partnerships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist our business and education department to prepare for school tours and expos; prepping equipment, mapping locations and creating schedules, entering survey data, etc.
- Assemble and collate informational packets.
- Set up conference rooms and assist with meeting prep.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by the Alliance.
- The Alliance is looking for a friendly, creative, and motivated individual.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage several ongoing projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Planning/problem‐solving skills.
To apply, send your resume, references and a cover letter that expresses your writing and communication skills to email@example.com. List “Business‐Education Events & Programs Intern” in the subject line of the email.