The Waukesha County Business Alliance believes all types of businesses, big or small, are important to the growth of Waukesha County. Small businesses comprise 92% of the Alliance’s membership. You are a vital part of what makes Waukesha County a great place to live, work and play!
The Alliance offers many benefits that are tailored to small business owners and executives. We’ll connect you to resources that can help your business thrive:
- SmallBiz Alliance programs – Join us at our SmallBiz Alliance programs for a presentation on a topic important to running your business and receive personal attention to help your business get to the next level. After the presentation, engage in a roundtable discussion with others at your table, learn best practices and participate in workshop activities. If you’re a small business owner, these programs are for you! Scroll down to see 2019 dates and topics.
- Programs are offered six times per year on an invite-only basis for business executives. Call 262-542-4249 to register.
- CEO roundtables – Join one of our Small Business CEO Roundtables to discuss issues facing your business. Your roundtable group meets monthly and can serve as your own trusted board of advisors.
- Participation in the roundtables is limited to business executives in non-competing industries. Contact the Alliance if you’re interested in joining a roundtable.
- No-cost business consulting – The Waukesha County Center for Growth, in partnership with the Small Business Administration and the Wisconsin Small Business Development Center, offers business consulting services at no cost. The organization is focused on helping small and mid-sized businesses to improve and grow, and entrepreneurs to launch successful enterprises. No matter what stage your business is in, let a business consultant be of assistance to you.
- Newsletter – Our free SmallBiz email newsletter is sent to business executives monthly, containing information and articles relevant to improving the way you run your business. You can also read our small business CEO spotlight for the month, learn more about our upcoming SmallBiz program and find success stories from businesses just like yours which have taken advantage of everything our SmallBiz programming has to offer.
Stacy Peterson, CEO of Connoils, has experience with risk-taking. Stacy started her manufacturing company from the loft of her garage in 2007 and now leads a staff of over 25 employees located throughout the United States. How do you manage change both personally and professionally, while taking risks along the way? It all comes down to making good decisions. You have to have trusted advisers and be able to own bad decisions and move on. Come hear from Stacy and discuss risk-taking best practices with your peers.
August 13, 2019, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Call 262-542-4249 to register.
Creating a workplace that attracts talent – Speaker TBA
October 8, 2019, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Call 262-542-4249 to register.
Goal setting – Speaker TBA
December 10, 2019, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.