Resources for Reopening
As businesses begin to plan for reopening, the Waukesha County Business Alliance and the Waukesha County Center for Growth have compiled the following resources to assist with preparation. We will continue to update this page as new information and resources become available.
Stay Safe to Stay Open Webinar Series
The Alliance and the Center for Growth are proud to provide the Stay Safe to Stay Open Webinar Series to provide support to businesses throughout our County.
Critical Infrastructure Guidance / Exposure Control Plan Resources
- Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- Manufacturing Workers and Employers: Interim Guidance from CDC and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Resuming Business Toolkit
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA Guidance on Returning to Work
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Resource Center
- WEDC: Best Practices for Reopening (General Industry)
- WEDC: Reopening Guidelines (Industry Specific)
- CDC: Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Facility
- Wisconsin Safety Council: Return to Work | 8 Steps to Keep Employees Safe
- FEMA: Planning Considerations for Orgs Reconstituting Ops
- White House Guidelines for Opening Up America
- Addressing PPE Needs in Non Healthcare Settings
Industry Specific Resources
- WEDC: Construction Guidelines
- OSHA Guidelines for Construction
- WEDC: Manufacturing Guidelines
- OSHA Guidelines for Manufacturing
Restaurants & Retail
- WEDC: Restaurant Guidelines
- WEDC: Retail Guidelines
- National Restaurant Association Reopening Guidance
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- Summary of Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- Reopen Main Street Program
- Waukesha County Stay Safe to Stay Open Campaign
- US Chamber Employee Questionnaire
- Reopening Waukesha County Webinar (Recorded 5/14/20)
- Waukesha County Center for Growth Reopening & Recovery Webinar Series
- Cushman & Wakefield: Recovery Readiness How to Guide
- How to Plan a Safe Reopening
- UW-Madison: Report finds regional health, economic factors are key to reopening Wisconsin economy
- WEDC Wisconsin Supplier Network
- MaskForce – Husco-led consortium
- Lakeland Supply – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-549-6800 for disposable masks and gel hand sanitizer.
- Foxconn (Sharp) – Contact Fiona Li at email@example.com.
- The Marek Group
- Dawn’s Early Light Flags – Call 262-330-8066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FEMA PPE Connection – This site is an unmoderated site; meaning it’s up to the buyer to determine the quality and legitimacy of the seller and product.
- Endpoint Solutions Corp – Contact Kirk Kapfhammer at 414-858-1203 or email@example.com for KN95 respirators and non-medical disposable face masks.