Resources for Reopening
As businesses begin to plan for reopening, the Waukesha County Business Alliance and the Waukesha County Center for Growth have compiled the following resources to assist with preparation. We will continue to update this page as new information and resources become available.
- WEDC: Best Practices for Reopening (General Industry)
- WEDC: Reopening Guidelines (Industry Specific)
- CDC: Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Facility
- Wisconsin Safety Council: Return to Work | 8 Steps to Keep Employees Safe
- FEMA: Planning Considerations for Orgs Reconstituting Ops
- White House Guidelines for Opening Up America
- Addressing PPE Needs in Non Healthcare Settings
Industry Specific Resources
- WEDC: Construction Guidelines
- OSHA Guidelines for Construction
- WEDC: Manufacturing Guidelines
- OSHA Guidelines for Manufacturing
Restaurants & Retail
- WEDC: Restaurant Guidelines
- WEDC: Retail Guidelines
- National Restaurant Association Reopening Guidance
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- Summary of Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- Reopen Main Street Program
- Reopening Waukesha County Webinar (Recorded 5/14/20)
- Waukesha County Center for Growth Reopening & Recovery Webinar Series
- Cushman & Wakefield: Recovery Readiness How to Guide
- How to Plan a Safe Reopening
- UW-Madison: Report finds regional health, economic factors are key to reopening Wisconsin economy
- WEDC Wisconsin Supplier Network
- MaskForce – Husco-led consortium
- Lakeland Supply – Email email@example.com or call 262-549-6800 for disposable masks and gel hand sanitizer.
- Foxconn (Sharp) – Contact Fiona Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Marek Group
- Dawn’s Early Light Flags – Call 262-330-8066 or email email@example.com.
- FEMA PPE Connection – This site is an unmoderated site; meaning it’s up to the buyer to determine the quality and legitimacy of the seller and product.
- Endpoint Solutions Corp – Contact Kirk Kapfhammer at 414-858-1203 or firstname.lastname@example.org for KN95 respirators and non-medical disposable face masks.