Resources for Reopening
As businesses navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the Waukesha County Business Alliance and the Waukesha County Center for Growth have compiled the following resources to assist with financial assistance, re-opening and rebuilding, government guidance, and more. We will continue to update this page as new information and resources become available.
Critical Infrastructure Guidance / Exposure Control Plan Resources
- Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- Manufacturing Workers and Employers: Interim Guidance from CDC and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Resuming Business Toolkit
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA Guidance on Returning to Work
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Resource Center
- WEDC: Best Practices for Reopening (General Industry)
- WEDC: Reopening Guidelines (Industry Specific)
- CDC: Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Facility
- Wisconsin Safety Council: Return to Work | 8 Steps to Keep Employees Safe
- FEMA: Planning Considerations for Orgs Reconstituting Ops
- White House Guidelines for Opening Up America
- Addressing PPE Needs in Non Healthcare Settings
Industry Specific Resources
- WEDC: Construction Guidelines
- OSHA Guidelines for Construction
- WEDC: Manufacturing Guidelines
- OSHA Guidelines for Manufacturing
Restaurants & Retail
- WEDC: Restaurant Guidelines
- WEDC: Retail Guidelines
- National Restaurant Association Reopening Guidance
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- Summary of Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
- Reopen Main Street Program
- US Chamber Employee Questionnaire
- Reopening Waukesha County Webinar (Recorded 5/14/20)
- Waukesha County Center for Growth Reopening & Recovery Webinar Series
- Cushman & Wakefield: Recovery Readiness How to Guide
- How to Plan a Safe Reopening
- UW-Madison: Report finds regional health, economic factors are key to reopening Wisconsin economy
- WEDC Wisconsin Supplier Network
- MaskForce – Husco-led consortium
- Lakeland Supply – Email email@example.com or call 262-549-6800 for disposable masks and gel hand sanitizer.
- Foxconn (Sharp) – Contact Fiona Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Marek Group
- Dawn’s Early Light Flags – Call 262-330-8066 or email email@example.com.
- FEMA PPE Connection – This site is an unmoderated site; meaning it’s up to the buyer to determine the quality and legitimacy of the seller and product.
- Endpoint Solutions Corp – Contact Kirk Kapfhammer at 414-858-1203 or firstname.lastname@example.org for KN95 respirators and non-medical disposable face masks.