COVID-19 Member Resources
The support of our members has been incredible during this time of change and uncertainty. The Alliance has compiled the following resources our members are sharing with one another. Please feel free to utilize and share this information with your organization.
- WEDC Wisconsin Supplier Network
- MaskForce – Husco-led consortium
- Lakeland Supply – Email email@example.com or call 262-549-6800 for disposable masks and gel hand sanitizer.
- Foxconn (Sharp) – Contact Fiona Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Marek Group
- Dawn’s Early Light Flags – Call 262-330-8066 or email@example.com.
- FEMA PPE Connection
- Endpoint Solutions Corp – Contact Kirk Kapfhammer at 414-858-1203 or firstname.lastname@example.org for KN95 respirators & non-medical disposable face masks.
Health & Safety
- Endpoint Solutions: Office COVID-19 Testing
- CleanPower Disinfection Services (View PDF)
- Green Up Solutions: Disinfecting Resources
- Medical College of Wisconsin: Updates & Key Indicators
- QPS Employment Group: Cleaning Services
- Hope Center: Providing meals to those in need
- Paul Davis Restoration: Safety Measures & Protocol
- Froedtert: Coronavirus symptom checker
- Floors2Clean: Affordable janitorial cleaning services available
- CLA: COVID Livestream Series
- Spectrum Investment Advisors: Financial Tips for Navigating COVID
- Heartland: Payroll Relief Program
- Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren: Coronavirus Resource Center
- TRG Marketing: Marketing in the Fog | Perspective for Business Leaders in a COVID-19 World
- SCORE Wisconsin: Small Business Webinar Series | How to Survive Coronavirus Challenges
- MRA COVID-19: Resource Page
- von Briesen: COVID-19 Task Force & Resources
- Sikich: Tax deadlines, remote work, paid leave, and more
- Davis|Kuelthau: Legal & Business Resources
- Michael Best: COVID-19 Q&A Resource Guide
- Sikich: Tax Alert: Tax Developments Addressing the Coronavirus from
- R&R Insurance Services: Insurance Considerations & Updates
- 5/21/20: SWICKtech: Planning for Emergence from the COVID-19 Recession
- May-June: SPEARity: Pivot to Advance
- May-June: SPEARity: Panic to Pivot