The Waukesha County Business Alliance will continue to do everything possible for the business community during this extremely difficult and unsettling time. We compiled the following COVID-19 resources for businesses to reference and will continue to add resources as they become available.
Resources for Reopening
As businesses begin to plan for reopening, we have compiled resources to assist with preparation. We will continue to update this page as new information, guidelines and resources become available.
- Wellness Council of Wisconsin: How WI Employers Are Responding to COVID-19
- U.S. Chamber: A Path Forward
- MRA COVID-19 Resources and Sample Policies
- Wellness Council of Wisconsin: Staying Resilient During COVID-19
- CDC: Employer Resources Guide
- WMC: COVID-19 Employer Toolkit
- Confirmed Positive COVID-19 Test – 10 Steps for Employers
How You Can Help
- Volunteer for United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County
- WCWI Healthcare Gratitude Kit
- Support United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County’s COVID-19 Urgent Needs Fund
The support of our members has been incredible during this time of change. The Alliance has compiled resources our members are sharing with one another. Feel free to utilize and share this information with your organization.
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Resources
- WMC: Coronavirus Resource Center
- Waukesha County: COVID-19 News & Updates
If there are ways the Alliance can help, questions you have or best practices you would like to share about how your organization is responding to the current situation, please contact Suzanne Kelley.