At The Ritterbusch Group, we think results.
Since 2004, our firm has partnered with clients seeking strategy-driven marketing solutions. Our clients include trade associations, professional service firms, B2B organizations, foundations and non-profits.
We help organizations in southeast Wisconsin and beyond understand their place and potential in today’s marketplace. Our team develops practical action plans that capitalize on client strengths and play to their most receptive audiences.
Based in Brookfield, The Ritterbusch Group has 10 employees offering expertise in marketing strategy, research, brand planning, public relations, targeted advertising, direct marketing, and internet communications.
Our Points of Difference
Our clients want a marketing firm to produce results. We provide an affordable blend of strategic counsel and marketing implementation to help them grow:
- Business Focus – Marketing isn’t about fancy parties and clever slogans. At the core, it’s about creating business value.
- Service – We really get to know our clients. We start by being good listeners, paying attention to and anticipating their needs.
- Congruence – We make sure our recommendations are aligned with real business objectives because we know that marketing doesn’t happen in a vacuum.
- Opportunism – We take advantage of the internal resources of our clients and leverage them to the greatest extent possible.
- Integrity – We follow the Golden Rule. Always.
Everyone says they’re different. We mean it.
The Ritterbusch Group is a team of thinkers, doers and everything in between. We are experienced people with diverse interests and working backgrounds.
We want to establish a partnership with our clients to be a true extension of their business. Our approach is to drive their business value. When our client succeeds, so do we. That success is a process, rooted in tested marketing principals and proven business methods.
Did you know…
- Chad Ritterbusch holds an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He loves to help clients grow and provide employees with a great place to work. Oh,…and he’s a long-suffering Cubs fan.
- Alieen Smith is a Certified Association Executive (CAE) from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE). She is the soon-to-be president of Milwaukee’s Friends of the Rep, leading a volunteer effort for the community-based theatre, which is considered one of the best regional playhouses in the country.
- Marc Whitney, account supervisor, says today’s college students are living through a communication revolution and he enjoys being part of the dialogue as an adjunct professor teaching PR and Media Writing at Marquette University. Joins Chad as a long-suffering Cubs fan.
- An account supervisor with an expertise in website architecture, Mike Shefky says with the recent changes to Google’s search ranking criteria, having a mobile-optimized site is now more important than ever before. Proud to say he’s attended two “Wrestlemania” events in his lifetime.
- An expert in meeting logistics, site selection and contract negotiation, Therese Suslick has developed and arranged client conferences across the country and the world as director of planning and events. As you can imagine, she throws a great party.
- Julie Gaier is a former television news reporter leading media relations. Through her connections and insight, she helps our clients reach target audiences and potential customers through traditional and new media. Favorite interviews as a TV Reporter? Janet Reno, Ted Nugent and Carrie Underwood.
- Miller Hogan is an expert in strategic planning, implementing Fortune 500 company processes for small to medium size companies. He helps clients fully think through their marketing strategy, analyze their target audience and respective growth potential. During his spare time, Miller’s on his boat enjoying Lake Michigan.
- Specializing in strategic communication design, Julie Kennedy analyzes all of the relevant pieces of total brand identity and turns them into something smart, creative and on the mark. When she's not behind the computer, Julie is actively volunteering in her kids' school or painting huge murals with her twin sister.
- As a member of our creative team, Rick Natynski specializes in print design, magazine layout, photography and infographics, and has a knack for making things “pop”. When not helping clients bring their ideas to print, he enjoys playing softball and watching the Milwaukee Brewers.