We invite you to join us for coffee on the fourth Friday of each month for an informal meeting with Waukesha County public officials. You will get a chance to sit down one-on-one with a government official who impacts where you work & live.
Every meeting features a guest speaker and active dialog, all while building a closer community.
Examples of past speakers:
- Senior Advisor Matt Moroney, Office of Governor Walker
- State Attorney General Brad Schimel
- SE Regional Director Eric Nitschke, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Public Service Commissioner Ellen Nowak
- Waukesha County Board Chairman Paul Decker
- State Representative Joe Sanfelippo
- State Representative Adam Neylon
- State Representative Dale Kooyenga
- Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas
- Secretary Mike Huebsch, Department of Administration
- Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch
- State Senator Paul Farrow
- New Berlin Director of Community Development Greg Kessler
- Secretary Mark Gottlieb, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- State Representative Mike Kuglitsch
- State Representative Alberta Darling
- Secretary Cathy Stepp, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- State Senator Mary Lazich
- State Senator Leah Vukmir
- Secretary Rick Chandler, Wisconsin Department of Revenue
For more information, please contact the Alliance at 262.542.4249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.