We invite you to join us for coffee on the fourth Friday of each month for an informal meeting with Waukesha County public officials. You will get a chance to sit down one-on-one with a government official who impacts where you work & live.
Upcoming One-on-One with Your Public Official
Eric Nitschke, SE Regional Director
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Friday, April 25, 2014 | 7:30-8:30a.m.
Waukesha County Business Alliance, 2717 N. Grandview Blvd., Suite 300, Waukesha
This program is free to attend.
Register Now/More Info
Every meeting features a guest speaker and active dialog, all while building a closer community.
Examples of past speakers:
- Wisconsin Public Service Commissioner Ellen Nowak
- Waukesha County Board Chairman Paul Decker
- State Representative Joe Sanfelippo
- State Representative Adam Neylon
- Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas
- Secretary Mike Huebsch, Department of Administration
- Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch
- State Representative Paul Farrow
- New Berlin Director of Community Development Greg Kessler
- Secretary Mark Gottlieb, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- State Representative Mike Kuglitsch
- State Representative Alberta Darling
- Secretary Cathy Stepp, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Senator Mary Lazich
- Senator Leah Vukmir
- Secretary Rick Chandler, Wisconsin Department of Revenue
For more information, please contact Suzanne Kelley.