Advanced Leadership is a course designed for Leadership Waukesha County alumni or a seasoned manager/leader.
You’re already a leader in your organization and in your community. But the journey is one that never ends. In the same way you need a regular physical regimen to stay in shape, your leadership strengths need regular honing, development and growth.
Develop your personal and interpersonal skills to a higher level, plan your personal and professional life and balance it with your personal purpose.
- Personal and professional development
- A personal life plan for yourself mentally, physically, socially, financial/career, family and ethics/beliefs and a professional life plan for yourself in terms of productivity, time management, leadership and influence skills
- Goal setting and accomplishment skills
- Interpersonal and self-management skills
- Attitudinal development
- 12 sessions of sharing with your peers
- Experienced professional facilitation
- Tailor-made text, audio and personal planning materials
- Personal behavioral, motivators and skills assessments highlighting your strengths and growth opportunities
- Additional reference books
- Professional coaching between sessions